Our Thrift Store offers a lovely selection of women’s clothing, furniture, “rescued” appliances, household items, shoes, and children’s and men’s clothing. If you’re looking for an alternative to the shopping mall or the big box stores, shop with us today!
4150 State Street, Saginaw
(Green Acres Plaza)
Monday – Friday | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday | 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday | CLOSED
- Hours | You are welcome to drop off donations at the back door during store hours
- Pick-Up | If you are donating furniture and need us to pick it up (25 mile radius), please call for an appointment
- New or used | Both new and used items are welcome
- Tax Deduction | We will be happy to provide a Charitable Contributions Receipt for you
- Rejections | We are unable to accept used mattresses, computers, or any recalled items such as drop-down baby cribs
How Does This Help?
The proceeds from your donations go directly to clothing, funding, and feeding the homeless of our community through City Rescue Mission of Saginaw and Good Samaritan Rescue Mission of Bay City, both under the direction of Rescue Ministries of Mid-Michigan.
Thrift Store Manager
Email | Phone: 989.498.4088
How to Help
- Donate your gently used clothing, furniture, appliances
- Like us on Facebook… and share our great deals with your friends!
- Share this page on your Social Media
- Volunteer – from pricing clothing to organizing, we can use your help in the area you feel most comfortable. Contact Lori to begin the application process
- Spread the word at area yard sales… their leftover items can help the homeless!
- Donate food – non-perishable food can be dropped off at our back door any time during store hours. Reference our current “Needs List”