Help in a Practical Way
How? Through our annual Hope & Care Tote drive. When a person comes to City Rescue Mission, they receive personal hygiene items free of charge. And we need your help to collect these items.
Great Group Project
A lot of churches opt to work on this project during the lent season. It’s an opportunity for an individual, family, place of business or church to directly help the homeless. Thank you for your continued help with this much needed drive!
Here’s How it Works
- Order and pick up your “Tote Bags” from City Rescue Mission
- Fill the bags with the listed items
- Deliver the bags back to City Rescue Mission
Contact Nancy to order your Hope & Care Totes today!
Shopping List for Hope & Care Totes
- Body Wash – men’s and women’s
- Shaving Cream – men’s and women’s
- Deodorant – men’s and women’s
- Razors – men’s and women’s
- Body Lotion
- Combs and Brushes
- Nail Clippers
- Baby Products
Director of Volunteer Efforts, Nancy Hillenbrand
Email | Phone: 989.752.6051 ext 122